Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh, Little Gloworm

Do you remember glowworms? They were the little stuffed animal (worms) about 2 feet long that would light up when squeezed. Apparently, they were meant to comfort kids with a fear of the dark. Last night when I put on my gown I felt like a glowworm. My chest looked like it was painted (dare I use this word in civil talk?) crimson. I was injected with nuclear meds on Thursday, then Friday morning I was injected twice. Actually they stuck me 4 times to try to get the meds in for my bone scan. Don't you hate it when you have to get stuck and restuck. Ugh!
I really don't know if that's what made me so red, but it did remind me of the glowworm. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

LAsyoung said...

I haven't thought about Glo-worms in years. J loved hers. Bless your heart- you needed a Geiger counter, didn't you?! Hope the warm glow helped you sleep. xo