Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Evil Bandit

Fear is trying to creep in like a bandit. I don't like it. Do I also have stomach cancer? I can give you symptoms. How about chin cancer? My chin has had a under the surface rash for about 3-4 weeks that has been itching like the pox. Don't you think that should qualify as chin cancer?
I have a fingernail that keeps breaking. Do you think that particular fingernail has cancer?
Any of you out there great diagnosticians? Email me quickly and let me know please. It could really save me the time, effort, and queasiness during this next two days of testing. Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

JanG said...

Mary, read your whole blog and thought it was so articulate and very beautifully written. I think this is such a good idea as with a large family and so many friends, it must be overwhelming trying to either call or write everybody. Please know that Bunk and I love you dearly and will be praying for you and Bill as you go through all the testing and wait to hear the outcome.

Mama Ann and LA said...

Mary- you are a hoot in the midst of a dark forest! Your sense of humor serves us all well. It is a delight to read your thoughts, & we're so glad that you are sharing with us this way. I pray that you will be blogging to us for many, many, many more happy years. We love you very much! xo

Anonymous said...

I do not know you, but I went to grad school with Mary Beth. I am a frequenter of her blog and when I read her post about your blog, I just had to come and read it. Your strength and courage is beyond amazing. You bring inspiration to many, I hope you know that. Please know that my prayers are full of thoughts for you and your family. May God be with you as you travel through this difficult journey. I live in Georgia, but if there's anything that I can do, please let me know.

Linda said...

Your blog is a wonderful testament of faith, and I am thankful for it. Know that I will be reading and sending up lots of love and prayers for you and for William. Special thoughts and prayers for courage and strength and peace tomorrow.
Love,
Linda Welden