Monday, October 26, 2009

My Superhero-My Husband




I (sorta) hate to make any of you women jealous, but I absolutely have the BEST husband around.
He cried when we first got my diagnosis. Then he complained about it because, "I'm supposed to be the rock here." I told him I really liked the tender warrior side of him. After the initial shock, he has become the superhero. He wants to do anything he even thinks I might want or need. This includes things like kidnapping me for the night last Friday. His encouragement, care, and love seem to know no bounds. Sometimes it makes me just want to "pinch myself" because I am so blessed to have someone like him to love me.

3 comments:

LAsyoung said...

I like that picture. You & William are a very good team.

Mary Beth said...

Dad's the best :-) He may have a "bear in there" but its a teddy bear! Love you, Dad. Love you, Mom!

Gloria said...

Mary:
You do, indeed, have a Superhero husband! Praise God you don't have cancer in your stomach or pancreas!

Bob said Bill is taking you to The Lodge at Gorhams Bluff this weekend. You will love it! Try to get a room on the 2nd floor. These rooms have private balconies with rocking chairs overlooking the bluff. The food was excellent when we were there. Also, Bob wants you two to go to Barry's BBQ in Fyffe. It has the BEST BBQ, fried fish, ribs, sides, & HOMEMADE ICE CREAM!!! The restaurant was featured in Southern Living about 2 yrs. ago. It is in the "booneys." Use your GPS to get there. The address is 85 County Rd. 527.

Praying every day for you! "With God ALL things are possible." Have a great weekend!