Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Williams Sonoma

Snowy Village Cakelet Pan

Would you believe the only store I entered the whole time I was in SF was the flagship store of Williams Sonoma? So unlike me. They had lots of great stuff-as always. However the thing that really caught my eye was a mold of small gingerbread houses. There are six different small houses in 1 mold. I thought-"Oh! these would be so fun to make with the grandchildren every Christmas."
Then I thought-I probably won't be here for more Christmases. I'm not going to spend $36. on a cake pan I may use once! However, Jenny's insisted, and I bought it. Morbid thoughts. Gotta get over that.

1 comment:

lasyoung said...

Is this the magazine pic, or did you make them already?! Those cake pans/molds were calling your name! What a great investment- beautiful & memorable. xo