Monday, December 14, 2009

House Ready for Christmas? Yikes!







It seems that everyone is ready for Christmas. I see postings of beautifully done rooms, impecably decorated trees and on and on. Well, that just hasn't been me-so far! Normally the weekend after Thanksgiving, I get out the Christmas china and we have at least got the lights on the tree by the Sunday after. Welcome to a new time in our life! My house is a mess! We did get the tree in a few days after we got back from San Francisco. Friday afternoon Dec. 11th!!!! I got lights on HALF our tree. I got up Saturday morning bound and determined to get the tree done.
Little by little it finally happened. Hooray! At long last...

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Beautiful!

Lasyoung said...

It all looks great. I still don't have the lights on our tree- maybe this Sat. will be the day....otherwise, it'll be a faux "pioneer days" tree :-)